Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dealers here are insisting to buy a new Gas Stove with the new connection

1. Re: Regarding Cooking Gas

The distributor should not forcibly supply such accessories to the Consumers. Instructions are that the Distributor should display a Board in his shop / outlet, indicating that 'IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO PURCHASE GAS STOVE FROM THE DISTRIBUTOR', but the Gas stove available with consumer should confirm ISI Standard etc.

First, file detailed Complaint with BPCL (Bharat Gas) indicating the item-wise charges took by the distributor from you; name and address of the distributor etc. Please state that you were not in need of Gas Stove and other accessories, but the Distributor has forcibly billed for all such unwanted accessories and took Rs. ............ for these items from you against your wish. Request the BPCL Company to make an investigation and take punitive action against the Distributor.

Wait for a month. If you do not receive any communication from BPCL, please file RTI Application with the CPIO of BPCL of your Region and seek:

[1] Certified copy of ‘Dealership Agreement’ executed by and between M/s …………………………………………………(Agency name), for distribution of Indane/HP/BP LPG cylinders, including Terms & Conditions as well as Services and facilities required to be provided by the Dealer to the consumers / Customers

[2] Certified copies of Rules / instructions / notifications / circulars under which the Distributor M/s ................................ has been authorized to compel consumers to purchase Gas Stove / Burner and other accessories from the Distributor itself.

[3] Note sheet indicating notings and decision of various authorities of BPCL on my complaint dated ........................

[4] Action taken against M/s .........................................on my complaint dated ..........................

[5] In case no action is taken till this date, kindly supply me

(i) the name and designation of competent authority to make such a decision
    (ii) copy of recorded reasons for not taking against the Distributor M/s ...........
    (iii) certified copies of Rules / Instructions / notifications which support the decision not to take action against my complaint

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

2. Re: Dealers here are insisting to buy a new Gas Stove with the new connection

a. Kindly also read the earlier posts in this thread.

b. Please also read:http://www.nationalconcerns.com/topi...nection/?p=200
    Regards
    Ambrish

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234