Anjan Ray
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Just joined

A very good day to everyone on the RTI India Forum... I am new here, looking to find ways to understand the RTI Act better, help deploy it effectively among rural communities in Bengal and Eastern UP and identify means by which RTI can be used to expose misuse of taxpayer funds. Guidance and sugggestions welcome!

› Find content similar to: Just joined

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Just joined

Hi Anjan, very warm welcome toRTIIndia community. Appreciate your interest in RTI issues. To start with please go through Forum Rules , FAQ section ,RTI Guide and RTI online. Thanks and be free to interact anytime on RTI related matters.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Anjan,
    It is very good to knwo about your desire and rightful ways to help the needy. I would suggest that being an active member of the community will empower you to do amazing things for the society.

With your interest and inclination, kindly do join us also at http://www.bighelpers.org so that not only RTI but active citizens help you with wholesome ways.

Name:
    Anjan Ray
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, Mohit. I have joined bighelpers but am not able to post there for some reason... says "you cannot post when there are zero posts in your mailbox"... please help if you know how

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

shifting server,bighelper site will be available after 9 pm on 12 may.