Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pio RBI Ombudsman

Hi,
    I am being harrased by SBI Credit card, they are forcing me to pay the amount of the card which I have never recieved. I took up the case with the SBI bank under RTI they informed me that case is going on.
    I mean while I had made a compliant to Ombudsman RBI Mumbai. More than 3 months have passed, but I have not received any correspondance regarding the same. Can I ask for the status under RTI. If yes who will be PIO for the same.

› Find content similar to: Pio RBI Ombudsman

Name:
    Abhishek Goyal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pio RBI Ombudsman

hi,

once i sent my staff person to deposit sale tax in allahabad branc, agra for which they denied to accept and receive.

i made a complaint in banking ombudsman, kanpur. they passed a decision in favour of the bank.

i made an appeal against the decision of banking ombudsman, kanpur. the appellate authority made a personal inspection of the allahabad bank, agra and found certain deficiencies in regard to that. they send me a letter too stating all this.

but yet i look forward to their judgement against or in favour of the bank.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nile0611 View Post
    Hi,
    I am being harrased by SBI Credit card, they are forcing me to pay the amount of the card which I have never recieved. I took up the case with the SBI bank under RTI they informed me that case is going on.
    I mean while I had made a compliant to Ombudsman RBI Mumbai. More than 3 months have passed, but I have not received any correspondance regarding the same. Can I ask for the status under RTI. If yes who will be PIO for the same.
    Nile,

You can write to the CPIO of RBI at the Mumbai Regional Office:

<table align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#333333" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
    Mumbai Regional Office
    </td><td valign="top">
    Shri R.C.Das
    </td><td valign="top">
    GM
    </td><td valign="top"> Reserve Bank of India
    Mumbai Regional Office, Main building
    Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg
    Mumbai 400 001

</td><td valign="top"> 022-22665754
    Fax: 022-22660817

</td></tr></tbody></table>
    Alternatively, you can call the Ombudsman for Maharshtra/Goa region and ask him who is the CPIO ?

<table align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="643"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="20%">Mumbai

</td><td valign="top" width="39%"> Smt. Surekha Marandi
    C/o Reserve Bank of India
    Garment House,
    Ground Floor,
    Dr. Annie Besant Road,
    Worli, Mumbai-400 018
    Tel.No.022-24924607/022-24960893
    Fax No.022-24960912
    email: bomumbai@rbi.org.in
    </td><td valign="top" width="41%"> Maharashtra and Goa

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Nile,
    I had the very same experience with SBI cards, a few years back. Inflating their bill every month for a card that I never possessed. All that experience, I had described in my blog here. But unfortunately, at the time of server migration, we had lost them all.

Write a threatening letter to SBI cards that you are going to sue them for all the mental harassment they are causing. Keep copies of all the correspondence safely with you. Never give up or budge. It may take a few more months. But ultimately, you will win.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Murgie Krishnan
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Or to the CPIO:

Shri V.S.Das, Executive Director<o></o>
    Chief Public Information Officer (CPIO)
    Reserve Bank of <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1>
    Central Office,
    Mumbai 400 01<o></o>

(91-22)-2262 1382 (phone)<o></o>
    (91-22)-2267 9095 (fax)<o></o>

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    Nile,

You can write to the CPIO of RBI at the Mumbai Regional Office:

<table align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#333333" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
    Mumbai Regional Office
    </td><td valign="top">
    Shri R.C.Das
    </td><td valign="top">
    GM
    </td><td valign="top"> Reserve Bank of India
    Mumbai Regional Office, Main building
    Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg
    Mumbai 400 001

</td><td valign="top"> 022-22665754
    Fax: 022-22660817

Alternatively, you can call the Ombudsman for Maharshtra/Goa region and ask him who is the CPIO ?

<table align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="643"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="20%">Mumbai

</td><td valign="top" width="39%"> Smt. Surekha Marandi
    C/o Reserve Bank of India
    Garment House,
    Ground Floor,
    Dr. Annie Besant Road,
    Worli, Mumbai-400 018
    Tel.No.022-24924607/022-24960893
    Fax No.022-24960912
    email: bomumbai@rbi.org.in
    </td><td valign="top" width="41%"> Maharashtra and Goa