Thread: Hello, I am the first complainant under RTI Act, 2005 in India

Hello, I am the first complainant under RTI Act, 2005 in India

Dear friends,
    Let me introduce myself first, I am a post graduate in Journalism & Mass Communication, working as a District Khadi & Village Industries Officer at Faridabad in Haryana. I had been a Duty Magistrate during prohibition in the Haryana State, side by side I am an animal rights activist - Chairman - PFA HARYANA -www.pfaharyana.in
    I claims that I am the first complainant under RTI Act, 2005 -RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT - FIRST COMPLAINT KADYAN
    then I used this weapon to expose Ms. Soha Ali Khan in her arms license matter in Gurgaon
    -http://blackbuckhunting-nawabpataudi.blogspot.com/, I feel happy to join this site & welcome you all join animal welfare movement in the country as this is our fundamental / moral duty to save animals & wildlife.
    regards,
    Naresh Kadyan, Chairman, PFA HARYANA,
    Convener, International PFA / International SPCA
    Please find me at Yahoo -http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...ffds1&ei=UTF-8
    -at Google -http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en...rch&meta=&aq=f

Last edited by Naresh Kadyan; 09-05-08 at 11:05 AM. Reason: for links

Re: Hello, I am the first complainant under RTI Act, 2005 in India

Hi Naresh,welcome to RTIIndia.org community and congratulations,though belated, to be courageous one to take that all imporant first step and make history , not for yourself ,but for others to wake up from 60 long years slumber.
    We have certain Forum Rules , and Privacy Policy , hope you will make it convenient to go through these.
    Thanks and have knowledgeable time.good luck.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard Mr.Kadyan.

4. Re: Hello, I am the first complainant under RTI Act, 2005 in India

Nice to have a personality like you on this site. Your experience will be useful to members. WELCOME.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

5. Re: Hello, I am the first complainant under RTI Act, 2005 in India

Welcome Naresh to RTI India. Have a great time with us.

Name:
    Sajeev
    Blog Entries

Wow! Quite impressive. Surely we all can use your experience in this matter. Happy to have you here. Sajeev.

Thank You Naresh for your full introduction, we would expect lot of your regular activity here to help others.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by opsharma View Post
    Hi Naresh,welcome to RTIIndia.org community and congratulations,though belated, to be courageous one to take that all imporant first step and make history , not for yourself ,but for others to wake up from 60 long years slumber.
    We have certain Forum Rules , and Privacy Policy , hope you will make it convenient to go through these.
    Thanks and have knowledgeable time.good luck.
    Dear Member,
    I am Sushil Kumar Agarwal from Lucknow india, I want to know the proceduer that how to ask a question from govt. dept.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android