j47165 Guest

Jagjit Singh Kahlon

Hi friends,

I am from Mumbai and doing business at Andheri east.....
    Apart from business I also invest time for social activities....

I am using RTI Act for last 2 years and I found it very effective....

Few of my interests are as follows:

Social and Cultural Activities: Organized sports competitions at collage time, Tree plantation at various parts of Mumbai and out of Mumbai, Still working in public interest with different departments (MCGM, MMRDA & FDA). <o></o>
    Interest: Major interest to generate revenue in government treasury and to avoid misuse of public money.
    <o></o>
    Sports: Cricket, Hockey, Football & Tennis. <o></o>
    <o></o>
    Places Visited: Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chiplun, Delhi, Faridabad, Goa, Hyderabad, J&K, Kolkata, Nagpur, Pune, Ratanagiri, Surat and many other places……<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Other Information: I have done basic electronics course in year 1990 and now I am taking interest on working with energy saving projects.

I am also selected as Member, Maharashtra State Minorities Commission, Mumbai Suburb District.<o>
    </o>

› Find content similar to: Jagjit Singh Kahlon

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jagjit Singh Kahlon

hello Jagjit , hearty welcome to RTIIndia community .And do hope ,we all benefit wrt RTI related issues from your multi- dimensional social as well as consumer related activities .
    Thanks and goodluck.
    Last edited by opsharma; 09-05-08 at 11:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jagjit Singh Kahlon

Jagjit,
    I am impressed by the way of your introduction. This is really heartening to know about you. I am sure likewise you would be active member of our community.

Welcome!

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android