Thread: Jagjit Singh Kahlon

j47165 Guest

Jagjit Singh Kahlon

Hi friends,

I am from Mumbai and doing business at Andheri east.....
    Apart from business I also invest time for social activities....

I am using RTI Act for last 2 years and I found it very effective....

Few of my interests are as follows:

Social and Cultural Activities: Organized sports competitions at collage time, Tree plantation at various parts of Mumbai and out of Mumbai, Still working in public interest with different departments (MCGM, MMRDA & FDA). <o></o>
    Interest: Major interest to generate revenue in government treasury and to avoid misuse of public money.
    <o></o>
    Sports: Cricket, Hockey, Football & Tennis. <o></o>
    <o></o>
    Places Visited: Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chiplun, Delhi, Faridabad, Goa, Hyderabad, J&K, Kolkata, Nagpur, Pune, Ratanagiri, Surat and many other places……<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Other Information: I have done basic electronics course in year 1990 and now I am taking interest on working with energy saving projects.

I am also selected as Member, Maharashtra State Minorities Commission, Mumbai Suburb District.<o>
    </o>

Re: Jagjit Singh Kahlon

hello Jagjit , hearty welcome to RTIIndia community .And do hope ,we all benefit wrt RTI related issues from your multi- dimensional social as well as consumer related activities .
    Thanks and goodluck.
    Last edited by opsharma; 09-05-08 at 11:53 AM.

Re: Jagjit Singh Kahlon

Jagjit,
    I am impressed by the way of your introduction. This is really heartening to know about you. I am sure likewise you would be active member of our community.

Welcome!

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android