Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CIC directs PIO to file case against Appellant

Re: CIC directs PIO to file case against Appellant

Hello Adil,

From your posting it appears that you have very strong views on this sensitive issue.

The element of anger or "KRODH" should not be there in a judicial officer.
    I have posted here an issue related to KRODH factor. Plz go through the same here.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/14236-post1.html

Sidharth

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

The issue whether the CIC/SICs are judicial or quasi-judicial authority is a debatable . As for as I am concerned they are governed by the RTI Act 2005 only and they have only the powers vested to them specifically under the explicit provisions of the RTI Act 2005 and nothing else. The CIC is not a Court of Records. His powers are same as that of the SICs of the States

We should consider Mr.Khejarwal's back ground. He got 31 years association with the All India Radio. The Appellent is a contractor It is natural for both of them kinowing each other earlier. An element of personal enimity between them cannot be ruled out In this case I defenitely feel that the IC is guilty of Offences under 120A (criminal conspiracy with PIO/FAA of his parent departement to settle score with their common enemy - the Appellant) and Section 219 IPC . The Appellant had already cautioned that he will be approching High Court and Supreme Court. I think he should file a criminal case against the IC for committing Offences under Section 120A and 219 or any such suitable provisions of IPC at the erliest lest such practices are repeated

My learned Advocate friends can vouch that the IC will not be able to get out of it and what he has done is a criminal vindictive action outside his jurisdiction. I don't think the CIC/SICs have any power to admonish. At least not as per RTI Act. A CIC who had the courge to assume the powers of Central Government and issue and Management Regulation can go to any extend. That cannot be quotted as an authority for others to follow suit.So long as we are accepting their unlawful atrocities they will proceed with same

Sir,
    Mr.kejriwal has undone the cause for which the RTIact was made.This is the rape of the law by its protector.He has shown favour to his old acquaintances and now he should be shown the door.He is not the last word in the dictionary of law or RTI act.He is a tainted person now.His comments are not error of judgement but wilfull violation of law and to slur its supremecy.I am under painful cmpulsion to send the print of the entire web page to the President of India for taking appropriate steps in to the matter with a prayer to institute inquiry against Mr.Kejriwal.All activists are requested to post as much as of their opinion and legal suggesstion so that the matter looks reasonable and provides cause of action to the President.We should pledge to uphold the supremecy of this law.I am in a state of shock to find that the person with such a denigrating IQ is working as IC and causing harm to the law which is the only people friendly law of India.If he can not live withis law ,let him make the way for other more talented ,energetic and judicious persons.I give a call to all the RTI lovers to thwart the subversive,malicious and veomous intent of not only Mr.kejriwal but ICs like him by bringing it within the knowledge of the president of India and PMO and after 1 month ask from those offices under RTI act the action taken on our complaint.people behaving like beasts must be traeated like beasts.They should either be caged our they should be sent to zoo so that they may not harm the society.Should the old persons like Mr. Kejriwal should not be subjected to psychological test to analyse his frustration for allowing him to continue in that job?adil

4. Re: CIC directs PIO to file case against Appellant

I humbly quote for Mr.Kejriwal, IC, CIC what Mahatma Gandhi said:

“The real swaraj will come not by the acquisition of authority by a few, but by the acquisition of capacity by all to resist authority when abused.”
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

I am anxious to know what punitive actions are taken against the erring ICs in India till date.If somebody knows, pl let me know.All the ICs have been delivering wrong decisions knowingly regularly.

6. Re: CIC directs PIO to file case against Appellant

Quote Originally Posted by vijendra singh View Post
    I am anxious to know what punitive actions are taken against the erring ICs in India till date.If somebody knows, pl let me know.All the ICs have been delivering wrong decisions knowingly regularly.
    Well for one, we know that the IC of UP was sacked.

> Well for one, we know that the IC of UP was sacked or Suspended?

Here are some other instances. (non punitive though)

RTI guardians under scanner

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/4707-j...olleagues.html
    Last edited by sidmis; 22-08-08 at 09:19 PM.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

There was indication that the appellant was approahing judiciary. We are anxious to know further development. Hope Mr.Manoj Pai will update us.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android