We have a case in HIF where an Engineer from isro lost his land worht 50lacs. Someone have forged his signature and registered the land.He filed a case with police but of vain for the past two years.The police says they have collected all needed evidence to prove this ,but not revealing anything or taking this to the court.The engineer is kind of scared to filed RTI with police as he fears the safety of his family.Please advise what should be the right approach to file the application ensuring safety for him and his family