Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: mutation

  1. #1



    I Am Owner Of About 7 Acres Of Land Near Faridabad Purchased In 1982. I Have Won Legal Cases From All Courts. Inspite Of Repeated Request Patwari Is Not Updating My Mutation Records. How To Get My Problem Solved.

    Dinesh Gupta

  2. #2

    Re: mutation

    Hello and welcome to RTIIndia community. To get information as to why your Mutation Records are not being updated , file RTI application .For application sample format ,go through RTI Guide section. Good luck.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android