Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Submitted claim for pf withdrawl - no credit received

Hi All,

My company (Sun Pharma) has submitted my claim for PF withdrawl on 19/03/2008. I had been checking the status of claim since long time. I always get message saying that 'Claim is being processed, please check after one month.' It's been more than one month and close to two months but i have not received the claim amount and also keep getting the same message when i check the status. The claim has been submitted to Gujarat, Vadodara provident fund office.

› Find content similar to: Submitted claim for pf withdrawl - no credit received

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Submitted claim for pf withdrawl - no credit received

Hi,welcome to RTIIndia.
    Regarding your query,if you want to prefer RTI application ,then please go through RTI Guide section,and PF tag-there are a large number of posts and discussions on this subject.
    If it is not RTI related query,then please visit our sister site :www.bighelpers.org
    Thanks,have good time. Good luck.

Name:
    Harish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the quick reply.

can you tell me whether we have an option to submit RTI application through email or it has to be submitted physically.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is more reliable to send it though Speed Post with AD.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Pl submit by regd. ad post to PF office. Do not visit the office-my relative had bad experience. pl visit website of epfo for rti rules etc. I m attaching proforma for RTI application. Postal order should be favouring RPFC, EPFO payable at Vadodara.Things will move fast. All the best.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jps50; 12-05-08 at 08:55 PM.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.