Thread: Submitted claim for pf withdrawl - no credit received

Submitted claim for pf withdrawl - no credit received

Hi All,

My company (Sun Pharma) has submitted my claim for PF withdrawl on 19/03/2008. I had been checking the status of claim since long time. I always get message saying that 'Claim is being processed, please check after one month.' It's been more than one month and close to two months but i have not received the claim amount and also keep getting the same message when i check the status. The claim has been submitted to Gujarat, Vadodara provident fund office.

Re: Submitted claim for pf withdrawl - no credit received

Hi,welcome to RTIIndia.
    Regarding your query,if you want to prefer RTI application ,then please go through RTI Guide section,and PF tag-there are a large number of posts and discussions on this subject.
    If it is not RTI related query,then please visit our sister site :www.bighelpers.org
    Thanks,have good time. Good luck.

Thanks for the quick reply.

can you tell me whether we have an option to submit RTI application through email or it has to be submitted physically.

It is more reliable to send it though Speed Post with AD.

5. Re: Submitted claim for pf withdrawl - no credit received

Pl submit by regd. ad post to PF office. Do not visit the office-my relative had bad experience. pl visit website of epfo for rti rules etc. I m attaching proforma for RTI application. Postal order should be favouring RPFC, EPFO payable at Vadodara.Things will move fast. All the best.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jps50; 12-05-08 at 08:55 PM.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.