Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: income tax problem in India

  1. #1

    income tax problem in India

    want to file an application to mumbai i.t dept. for getting a copy of my i.t. return, as i have misplaced it .
    can u plz give me the format of application ... and the amount of application fees... and the mode of payment of such fees - whether court fee stamp or any other

  2. #2

    Re: income tax

    Welcome to RTIIndia.As for RTI application,please go through RTI Guide section, sample format are given there for all applications .Mode of payment can be B/C, D/D ,IPO,cash .There are a number of queries/posts wrt income tax amd many from Mumbai, go through Income Tax Tag.
    Good luck.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android