Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9

Thread: Hi I'm an online RTI activist

  1. #1
    Posts
    11
    Name:
    Syed Tanveeruddin
    Rep Power
    10

    Hi I'm an online RTI activist


    Hi I'm an online RTI activist

    Tanveer


    Last edited by indian1; 12-05-08 at 05:47 PM. Reason: I’d forgotten to include my called name.

  2. #2
    Posts
    2,286
    Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Hi I'm an online RTI activist


    Welcome on line Mr. Tanveer

  3. #3

    Re: Hi I'm an online RTI activist


    Hello Tanveer,

    Welcome aboard !

    Plz Elaborate on your line of specialization.

    We need your expertise. Do share with us experiences you have gathered online.

    sidharth

  4. #4
    Posts
    11
    Name:
    Syed Tanveeruddin
    Rep Power
    10


    Quote Originally Posted by colnrkurup View Post
    Welcome online Mr. Tanveer
    Thank you Col NR Kurup.
    Tanveer

    Quote Originally Posted by sidmis View Post
    Hello Tanveer,

    Welcome aboard !

    Plz Elaborate on your line of specialization.

    We need your expertise. Do share with us experiences you have gathered online.

    sidharth
    Thanks Sidharth.

    I've specialised a little bit on RTI, Environment or environmental issues, anti-quota or anti-reservation, Nandigram, Mumbai Floods 2005 / 2007, stray cattle menace and anti-corruption.

    Tanveer
    Last edited by Shrawan; 12-05-08 at 09:25 PM.

  5. Thumbs up Re: Hi I'm an online RTI activist


    Welcome here
    share your experiences so the community could be benefited more.
    regards

  6. #6
    Posts
    11
    Name:
    Syed Tanveeruddin
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi I'm an online RTI activist


    Quote Originally Posted by ambrish.p View Post
    Welcome here
    share your experiences so the community could be benefited more.
    regards
    Thanks.
    I'd tried to share my experiences in detail in my previous post / reply but was unable to do so as I was getting an error message stating that I've used 42 smileys when I'd used none.
    Regards,
    Tanveer

  7. #7
    Posts
    44,552
    Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    553

    Re: Hi I'm an online RTI activist


    Quote Originally Posted by indian1 View Post
    ..... I was getting an error message stating that I've used 42 smileys when I'd used none........
    This might be because you made a draft on MS Word and then "copy/pasted" on the forum. Try to use notepad instead.

  8. #8
    Posts
    11
    Name:
    Syed Tanveeruddin
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Hi I'm an online RTI activist


    Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    This might be because you made a draft on MS Word and then "copy/pasted" on the forum. Try to use notepad instead.
    Thanks you're right. Yes, I'd guessed about it but only after posting my last reply as about 42 two >> symbols were indeed visible in the preview.
    Even the brief reply that I'd typed earlier was from the notepad.
    Thanks once again.
    Tanveer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


About RTI INDIA

    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android