Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

1. Re: Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

Dear Mr. sharma thanks a lot. I forgot to mention that.

2. Re: Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

You can address letter to SPIO, Metropolitan Magistrate's Court, WITH address of the court. Since these courts are under state govt. pl visit west bengal govt official site and find out proforma, filing fee amount and mode of payment. Comply with it and wait for 30 days.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

Quote Originally Posted by jps50 View Post
    You can address letter to SPIO, Metropolitan Magistrate's Court, WITH address of the court. Since these courts are under state govt. pl visit west bengal govt official site and find out proforma, filing fee amount and mode of payment. Comply with it and wait for 30 days.
    The rules will be as per the Kolkata High Court rules (those cover the lower court also) and not the general West Bengal RTI rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android