Name:
    Sushil Kumar Agarwal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

Quote Originally Posted by kushal View Post
    Welcome Naresh to RTI India. Have a great time with us.
    Dear Kushal Ji,
    Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

› Find content similar to: Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

Simple write a letter addressed to jan soochna adhikari c/o that department and mention your queries point wise that these information needed from your department in general public interest.do mention your name address clearly. attach a 10 rs IPO/DD in favour of AO (fee amount and in favour of whom it differs with reference to area). if any central department do it kendriya soochna adhikari.if you got it then ok otherwise reply we ll try our best to satisfy your needs.

Name:
    Sushil Kumar Agarwal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can u tell me the proceduer of getting information from government department.

Thanks Mr.Ambrish

Name:
    Sushil Kumar Agarwal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Mr.Ambrish,
    To whom i have to submit our application to Jan Soochna Adikari or department.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Mr. Bansal
    to jan soochna adhikari of that department as now every department have this officer to deal with RTI. Is it OK

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can any body from Kolkata tell me the name rank and address of the PIO Metropolitan Magistrate's Court Kolkata.The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate has reportedly refused to accept the application for imparting information under section 6 of RTI act.The web site of judicial department West Bengal also does not contain the particulars of the PIO and AA.
    please help.
    adil

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear adil In the first one you ll get the address which may of your use. second one ll also help you. Is it ok if not please dont hesitate to reply

[quote=ambrish.p;14285]Dear adil In the first one you ll get the address which may of your use. second one ll also help you. Is it ok if not please dont hesitate to replyhttp://wbic.gov.in/spio/Deptt%20wise%20list%20of%20%SPIO/judicial_dept.doc,http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/archive/f-9-p-3.html
    Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 15-05-08 at 10:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bansal, please go through Forum Rules(bottom green third from left) ,FAQ section (top green second)and,RTI Guide(top third in blue). And also visit our sister site :http://www.rtiindia.info
    You can download RTI ACT as well as sample of RTI application format from the said site.
    There are a number of topics/Tags you can go through depending upon your interest and requirements.
    Thanks and welcome to the community.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android