Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: what to ask,can we ask veiws under the act

1. Please provide me certified copies of any rules or regulations which deal with the subject of..............................
    2. Please provide me with a list of Officers, Designation, Address and Telephone numbers who have violated the rules mentioned in item 1 above
    3. If any action has been taken against the officers for violating the rules or regulations as mentioned in item 2, please inform me the details of the action taken, if any inquiry held, outcome of the inquiry and the final action taken on the officer

Just modify the above based on the particular situation in your case

› Find content similar to: what to ask,can we ask veiws under the act

Name:
    vikram
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am seeking some accountablity of voilations of Ex officals in following manner

Please provide me rules and procedure of how HQ 'A' should assess any arbitrariness in the process or voilations of its HQ established norms by its present or Ex official.

(I) How are violations of established processes dealt in HQ 'A' ?

(II) How are violations in HQ 'A' reported to higher HQ

(iii) How is HQ 'A ' taking action against an Ex offical in violation of organization process

(iv) If any action has been taken against the Ex officers for violating the rules or regulations as now reported by me , please inform me the details of the action taken, if any inquiry held, outcome of the inquiry and the final action taken on the officer

(v) If no accountablity of Ex offical is there, please specify reasons.

(vi) Does the record contain the views / opinions of any officer/authority on such voilations and what does the record says how such officer be dealt with

Name:
    vikram
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the help for framing questions in 'seeking accountablity'

Now another tricky issues

We cannot ask for opinion which does not exist as a record. Good opinion never exist in a corrupt setup.

So how do we force these charcters to reply on giving us the information of correct opinion. Here are a few questions i drafted on seeking reply what the managmnet was doing in so many unethcial issues . I will request all memeber to please make it more sweating for these jokers to answer truthfully.

List of questions

(a) Please list the main ethical principles, issues and/or concerns that are being covered under a code of ethics of our organzation in following few issues which have brought disrepute to our organization.?

(b) Please provide a detailed factual scenario in these issues setting forth all relevant facts in support of organization assertion that the lessons learnt are being taught to officers that history of such events are not repeated.

(c) Please intimate lapses/ loopholes/ non ethical issues which have been made aware to officers so that they do not indulge in some of the non ethical issues broadly as in above cases

(d) Please provide plans of these measure to put in place the ethical values and principles into practice in daily lives of officers

(e) Please intimate any ethical code taught to officers which is more useful and relevant to them as officers of this organization and can be realistically and effectively enforced within this organization.

(f) Please identify the section of that code of ethical that provides following information

(i) What does ethics mean in our everyday work with our organization?

(ii) What values and principles are central to our organization and in our work?

(iii) What are the key ethical issues (e.g. conflicts, pressures) that organization face in their work? How do officers typically approach these issues

(g) Please provide information how the impact of the training and awareness program is measured on officers after a few years ?

(h) Please provide evaluation grids or methods to assess perception of officers in following ethical issues at each level of rank? Please provide information of studies, opinion polls, or surveys carried out seeking following issues

(i) How are they over coming personal and professional Stress,

(i) How are they seeking answers in an unethical environment It’s the “Right Thing to DO!” to right a wrong!

(iii) How do they view State of organization today

(iv) What forces them to do Lying or Misstatement of Fact to abet corrupt

(v) Why do senior Officers Sometimes Act Unethically

(vi) Are Officer Held to Higher Standards? Should They Be?

(j) After these evaluation grids how often does management review the ethics training policy? When was the last review carried out? What were the minutes of that review committee?

(k) Please intimate certified feedback of, how successful are we at practicing our values and principles in our work? Can you share an example ?

(l) Please list any inadequacies if any of existing training schemes in ethic code of conduct? How Can Ethical Decision Making Be Improved

(m) To cover up these inadequacies what lessons have been drawn. Are there any particular areas where management would like to see leadership in decision making do more to set high standards of ethical behavior. Is leadership committed? Can you give an example what are we doing in enforcing ethical code of conduct

(n) Analyzing Reactions or Responses to Ethical Situations What are the teachings being taught to officers in a situation making choices by giving practical situations in following situations faced by officers :

Name:
    vikram
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the help for framing questions in 'seeking accountablity'

Now another tricky issues

We cannot ask for opinion which does not exist as a record. Good opinion never exist in a corrupt setup.

So how do we force these charcters to reply on giving us the information of correct opinion. Here are a few questions i drafted on seeking reply what the managmnet was doing in so many unethcial issues . I will request all memeber to please make it more sweating for these jokers to answer truthfully.

List of questions

(a) Please list the main ethical principles, issues and/or concerns that are being covered under a code of ethics of our organzation in following few issues which have brought disrepute to our organization.?

(b) Please provide a detailed factual scenario in these issues setting forth all relevant facts in support of organization assertion that the lessons learnt are being taught to officers that history of such events are not repeated.

(c) Please intimate lapses/ loopholes/ non ethical issues which have been made aware to officers so that they do not indulge in some of the non ethical issues broadly as in above cases

(d) Please provide plans of these measure to put in place the ethical values and principles into practice in daily lives of officers

(e) Please intimate any ethical code taught to officers which is more useful and relevant to them as officers of this organization and can be realistically and effectively enforced within this organization.

(f) Please identify the section of that code of ethical that provides following information

(i) What does ethics mean in our everyday work with our organization?

(ii) What values and principles are central to our organization and in our work?

(iii) What are the key ethical issues (e.g. conflicts, pressures) that organization face in their work? How do officers typically approach these issues

(g) Please provide information how the impact of the training and awareness program is measured on officers after a few years ?

(h) Please provide evaluation grids or methods to assess perception of officers in following ethical issues at each level of rank? Please provide information of studies, opinion polls, or surveys carried out seeking following issues

(i) How are they over coming personal and professional Stress,

(i) How are they seeking answers in an unethical environment It’s the “Right Thing to DO!” to right a wrong!

(iii) How do they view State of organization today

(iv) What forces them to do Lying or Misstatement of Fact to abet corrupt

(v) Why do senior Officers Sometimes Act Unethically

(vi) Are Officer Held to Higher Standards? Should They Be?

(j) After these evaluation grids how often does management review the ethics training policy? When was the last review carried out? What were the minutes of that review committee?

(k) Please intimate certified feedback of, how successful are we at practicing our values and principles in our work? Can you share an example ?

(l) Please list any inadequacies if any of existing training schemes in ethic code of conduct? How Can Ethical Decision Making Be Improved

(m) To cover up these inadequacies what lessons have been drawn. Are there any particular areas where management would like to see leadership in decision making do more to set high standards of ethical behavior. Is leadership committed? Can you give an example what are we doing in enforcing ethical code of conduct

(n) Analyzing Reactions or Responses to Ethical Situations What are the teachings being taught to officers in a situation making choices by giving practical situations in following situations faced by officers :

Name:
    Sandeep Baheti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With all due respect, this looks more like a philosophy paper than an RTI application. Most of the points in this will fetch you an answer 'Nothing on record'.

Name:
    vikram
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so what do we do to bring it on record. that is the point..........
    Any changes in drafting............

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Vikram ji

'Information' is distinct from 'Question', though a slight manipulation of language can turn the each into the other. RTI Act cover 'Information' but not 'Questions' or 'Opinions'

For details please see these thread/s:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/6692-d...formation.html

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/4393-r...-question.html

Possibly this info will be of good help to you

regards

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Vikram,

Most of your queries (if not all) will be rejected by the PIO as not "information".

Please read the online RTI Act available at www.rtiindia.info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android