Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: refund from irctc

refund from irctc

I had cancelled E Ticket 5 months earlier i was told i would get refund within 90 days or more. but till date nothing has been done, i have sent atleast 5 mails to the irctc.
    Where should i send the letter for information

2. Re: refund from irctc

Welcome to RTI. Please file application under RTI. For guidance, format and information to be asked, I invite you to my blogs. Wish U all the best. Things will move fast.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

3. Re: refund from irctc

Mr. Shabbir,
    I have had pretty good experience with irctc. No need to panic. Kindly try their helpline phone no. also. I have always had a good response. Once while booking an e-ticket, due to communications failure, ticket was not booked but fare was debited to my a/c. On taking up the matter with irctc, I got my a/c credited back within 48 hrs.
    Best wishes

4. Re: refund from irctc

Dear jps50,

Please let me know how can i file RTI against IRCTC, for my refund which is due since last 8 months.

Thank you in advance.

5. Re: refund from irctc

u address your RTI application to -

CPIO
    Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.,
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
    16, Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001.
    Tel: 011-23311263/011-23311264
    Fax: 011-23311259

Re: refund from irctc

Quote Originally Posted by slchowdhary View Post
    Mr. Shabbir,
    I have had pretty good experience with irctc. No need to panic. Kindly try their helpline phone no. also. I have always had a good response. Once while booking an e-ticket, due to communications failure, ticket was not booked but fare was debited to my a/c. On taking up the matter with irctc, I got my a/c credited back within 48 hrs.
    Best wishes
    Dear Mr. Choudhary,
    I also faced the same problem today. I booked a ticket, but while making payments, the connection failed. I checked my booking history but the ticket was not booked. So I tried once again and got the ticket booked this time. But when I checked my account, I found that the ticket was booked but the amount was debited twice. I am using my SBI accounts to make payments. What should I do now to get my amount refunded?
    Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

7. Re: refund from irctc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android