Blog Entries
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 Post(s)

RTI to building proposal committee of BMC

Thanks for welcoming me,
    I have a query regarding RTI...i am a secretary of a cooperative housing society and we havent received all the relevent documents from our developer.The entire complex is'nt done yet and there are other wings coming up. All we have received is
    * Partial Ocuupation Certificate as the whole complex isnt built yet...part of it is constructed
    * Society is formed and Registered

But we havent really received any detailed plans yet for our building like
    * Plumbing plan
    * Electrical plan
    * Civil drawings
    *Drainage / sewer Plans
    * Conveyance Deed

On asking the developer, he says he doesnt any of the above mentioned plans/ drawings as they are not mandatory!
    Also the builder has constructed another wing touching ours.....this wasnt in the plan he had presented. Also there isnt enough parking space for vehicles even for half the residents here. Green space in the original plans arent seen or exist.
    They have drilled a borehole below our structure, hence we requested for a structural auditors report for the effect it will have on our structure.
    So we were thinking of approaching the Brihanmumbai Muncipal Corporation, building proposal committee - using the RTI to get all the info needed. Are there any other documents which i should seek? like commencement certificate & completions certificate.....are they needed

Seek your advice on this....How do i go about it? Are there any RTI activist in Mumbai you could link me to. If you could direct me as to the process of RTI ( coz self help would be best) and what sort of quetions should i frame?
    Thanks in advance for all your help.

› Find content similar to: RTI to building proposal committee of BMC

ashish.tiwari Guest

Re: RTI to building proposal committee of BMC

Bumping this thread as I'm looking for similar information too. Can someone please create the template RTI application like PF, IT refund etc as there are lot of posts asking how to get the building proposal, communication to Builder, other documents.

C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    43 Post(s)
    13 Thread(s)
    164 Post(s)

There are several versions spread over the forum - depending on teh situation each information seeker is facing and the information he/she wants to seek.

Please refer to some of the threads in this search:

building porposal - Google Search
    Twitter: @cjkarira

ashish.tiwari Guest

Continuing my original thread.

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android