Thread: Scientist in Aluminum Metallurgy Phiroze from nagpur joins RTI Forum

Scientist in Aluminum Metallurgy Phiroze from nagpur joins RTI Forum

Dear Fellow Members,

I am a big fan of the RTI. It is a wonderfull attempt to bring transparency and accountability in the working of the government. Unfortunately, it has a lot of if and buts.

From Personal experience, i can say that It is extremely difficult to get the information one wants. I cannot get anything out from my own office the JNARDDC, Nagpur.

The PIO on advise from advocates, invariably resorts to such tricks as Third Party, Trade Secret, data not generated from office. etc.

I am frustrated and have gone in appeal to the CIC.

I hope the CIC is fair and treats our appeals seriously.

I wish to be an active member of this forum and hope to make new friends who share a passion for the RTI.

I hope to be an expert in information retreival and also in the art of posing the righ questions in the right form.

Regards

Phiroze Dungore
    Scientist, JNARDDC

Re: Scientist in Aluminum Metallurgy Phiroze from nagpur joins RTI Forum

Hello Phiroze, welcome to RTIIndia community .Please go through Forum Rules,Privy Policy and RTI Guide .There are a plenty of success stories dealing with varied subjects under various circumstances and involving vastly different organisations representing some civil and helpful,some crude and some simply rude. We believe in civility,patience and great deal of persevarence.
    Good hunting and good luck.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android