Thread: File RTI to Get Information about SRA Project in Mumbai

File RTI to Get Information about SRA Project in Mumbai

Hi,

I Booked a Flat in the Ghatkopar Area in Mumbai in Dec 2005. The Building told us the commited data for the Completion of the Building would be Jan ~ Feb 2007. The Registration with BMC was completed in Jan 2006. This Flat was booked for the Sale Building under a SRA Project. After Some 7 Floor Construction the Work Was stopped during the time of SRA scam was under investigesation.

From that time till now the work has not started, the Builder everytime give some of th excuse about the permissions pending from SRA or Mhada and says work will start very soon but nothing has happened till now. Now I want to file an RTI Application to SRA to findout the exact Status.

Please Suggest how can I do that? Do I need to got SRA to file Application or I can do from any of Post office as well. What are the other options?

Regards
    Ashok

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: File RTI to Get Information about SRA Project in Mumbai

Ashok,

Please visit:

https://www.sra.gov.in/HTMLPages/mainsupp.htm

Your RTI application can be filed with the PIO as per details given here:

Untitled Document
    (check all the 3 pages !)

The RTI application has to be as per RTI rules for Maharashtra. They are available as a attachment to this post:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/2370-n....html#post8213

For other queries like drafting, submission, etc, please see the RTI Guide available at:

https://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to...information-4/

Thanks!,

I visited this website lastweek and since everything is given in Local Langauge, I could undestand anything. Anyway, you informtion is helpful, I will use this for filing.

Do I need to file this application only at SRA, Mumbai or I do that from other part of the country as well using Postal service etc. I am under relocation process and from Monday I will be in Delhi.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by am200001 View Post
    Thanks!,

I visited this website lastweek and since everything is given in Local Langauge, I could undestand anything. Anyway, you informtion is helpful, I will use this for filing.

Do I need to file this application only at SRA, Mumbai or I do that from other part of the country as well using Postal service etc. I am under relocation process and from Monday I will be in Delhi.
    1. Although the website is in English, the PIO information is in Marathi.
    Please get help from a local resident to translate.

2. For details of drafting, submission, etc, please visit the link given
    in my post # 2 above:

https://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to...information-4/

Re: Car Transportation Services Bangalore

What nonsense! Why are these bunch of jokers using this web page for advertisement of their service? It shows that they have posted six times! Moderators please bar this postings from this page. It is disturbing members.
    Ketan Modi
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 16-03-12 at 04:44 PM. Reason: quoted text
    Bapu

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Car Transportation Services Bangalore

Quote Originally Posted by Ketan Modi View Post
    What nonsense! Why are these bunch of jokers using this web page for advertisement of their service? It shows that they have posted six times! Moderators please bar this postings from this page. It is disturbing members.
    Ketan Modi
    Ketan,

If you come across any such posts, which are against forum rules, you can just click on the symbol of "two cards" located at the bottom of every post (near the thanks button). This will immediately "report" the post to the moderators, who will take action.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android