Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Higher Education Self Financed Societies are under RTI Act

Name:
    Dr. D. P. Singh
    Blog Entries

All Higher Education Self Financed Societies are under RTI Act

hi, I don't know much about using the site. Help me in this regard. logging on for the first time.

Attached Files Attached Files

Re: All Higher Education Self Financed Societies are under RTI Act

Hello Dr Singh ,welcome to RTIIndia community.Please go through Forum Rules ( bottom green third from left ), FAQ (top green second from left) and RTI Guide(top blue extreme right) ,to start with. There are a number of interesting Tags on various subjects you may like to go through.To download RTI Act , RTI Application sample format ,visit our sister site :www.rtiindia.info
    And thanks for that excellent article ,which definitely is a landmark judgement . Have a good time. . We look forward to a healthy interaction on RTI related issues.For social issues , we have sister site : www.bighelpers.org
    Good luck.
    Last edited by opsharma; 16-05-08 at 09:18 AM.

3. Re: All Higher Education Self Financed Societies are under RTI Act

This is a very important article quoting 2 high court judgments. It properly elucidates how and why all higher education institutions are Pub Authority. I think decision of SIC, Jaipur is faulty. If some public spirited advocate/RTI activist is ready to help, I shall like to appeal against this decision in High Court.

4. Re: All Higher Education Self Financed Societies are under RTI Act

Shifted from: "New Member Introduction"
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

5. Re: All Higher Education Self Financed Societies are under RTI Act

Quote Originally Posted by mordps View Post
    hi, I don't know much about using the site. Help me in this regard. logging on for the first time.
    I just read the article, and is an excellent piece of writing best suited at Blogging segment here.
    https://www.rtiindia.org/blogs/

Kindly visit the blogging segment and create your blog to post the article for larger viewing.

Name:
    Dr. D. P. Singh
    Blog Entries

how to do that. i don't know?

7. Re: All Higher Education Self Financed Societies are under RTI Act

As you have already started your blog here and posted one article too, I suggest you post another one, but this time copy and paste the content of your word file. If there are problems, let me know.

Thank You!

Name:
    Dr. D. P. Singh
    Blog Entries

I did it but there are so many objections of many kinds. Please simplify your software for people like me. make it more user friendly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android