Thread: Passport problem

Re: Railways change Tatkal scheme.....

I am Mrs.Rajni Sanan R/o H.No 15, Prem Colony, Karnal. I was applied my passport on 19.10.2006 against File No. CHDZ4551006 at Karnal Office. I am waiting my passport from last 18 month. I have also confirmed personally from RPO office Inquires counter No.2 three times & also sent the request letter to RPO Officer on 12th April 2008 through speed post.but they didn’t give any response, Inquires Officer said that passport will be dispatch with in 15 days. But this is still pending.

please confirm how i can take legal action against RPO.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Passport problem

You can use RTI to get to know as to why your passport is being delayed for such a long time.

Please file a RTI Application with the Regional Passport Officer (RPO) where you applied for a passport. Just search for the word "passport" in the search box and you will get many threads.

For further help in drafting, mode of payment, submitting a RTI Application as well as any other help, please read the helpful threads and articles in the RTI Guide section of this forum.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android