Thread: Introductory from Durshan

Introductory from Durshan

Hi Friends,

I am Durshan (as in Darshan). I am looking forward to some assistance in the matter of getting income tax refund due to my wife Ms.Shaila Darshan for A.Ys 2006-07 and A.Ys 2007-08. Her returns for these 2 periods were filed with Ward/Circle 9 (4) at Bangalore well in time stipulated for the filing of the returns.

Please help.

Regards and best wishes to all community members.

Yours truly,

N.V.Durshan

2. Re: Introductory from Durshan

Welcome Durshan to RTI India. This section is meant only for introduction by new members. Please post your queries on RTI in the appropriate sub-section. In particular, I would recommend you to go through the threads assigned with the tag income tax . RTI India - Threads Tagged with income tax refund
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Thumbs up Re: introductory note

Dr. Kaushal.

Thanks for the advice of writing on RTI matters to help in the process of further evolution. Since I have not had any personal experience/brush with the RTI matters so far; I have not been able to offer my opinion or views on the subject. I shall surely be an active member contributing proactively for the overall welfare of all in due course in due course of time. Please bear with me till then.

Thanks and regards to all the members of the family,

Darshan

Re: Introductory from Durshan

Welcome Durshan, to this exciting site . Pl.go on browsing, you will know all the matter.
    Fight for the Right.