Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Passport for Infant when Father is abroad

  1. #1

    Passport for Infant when Father is abroad

    I came to Us recently,My wife and Baby 2 months old are in India.My wife's passport is issued from Banglore with her Sur name, before Marriage. and My passport is Issued from Hyderabad.we have Marriage certificate and Baby's Birth Certificate In hand.
    Now the Questions are..
    1) Do we have to change my Wife's surname to apply Passport to my Baby..or as we have Marriage Certificate which mentions both our surnames and Certifies that we are married is enough.
    I am afraid to do this at this point of time,b'cos I guess It has got to go to Banglore from Hyderabad to get that done..and it may consume Time.

    2)Wat exactly need to be done when the father of the Child is deputed in other Country and Infant has got to get Passport

  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Passport for Infant when Father is abroad


    This forum is for RTI related issues only.

    For other types of help and guidance please visit the sister website


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android