Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Central Government Health Scheme

Am looking for some help/information with regard to CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme).
    My Father got retired from Central Government Services from Chandigarh office. Our home is at Panchkula (which falls in Haryana).
    Am looking for someone to suggest regarding my Dad's eligibility to apply for CGHS.
    Thank you in anticipation.

Best Regards
    Navin<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

› Find content similar to: Central Government Health Scheme

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Central Government Health Scheme

Please visit site : Central Govt. Health Scheme (CGHS)
    You will get all the latest details.
    Last edited by opsharma; 17-05-08 at 06:54 PM.

Name:
    Pulivarthi Narasimhulu
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As per the report of The Hindu dated 17-12-2009, the notified hospitals in Hyderabad are claimimg extra amounts for the service rendered to the Central Govt. employees from CGHC more than from others. Central Vigilance Commission is going to start an enquiry in this regard.

Name:
    Mumbai Civic
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If your father was covered under CGH Scheme during his service, he is automatically eligible. However, if he is a pensioner, please check if his pension includes a monthly allowance in lieu of CGHS facility. This allowance is normally given in areas where CGHS facilities are not available.

Regards
    -- पूराब्यौरा

Then God said, "Let there be light"... but we said, no, we want first the RTI! Then we will light up our own lives, and those of our fellow beings. But God said, "No, I can't. I am not a fool to open my books to you. Go away!"

Name:
    VENKATESAN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What about the persons who have not covered in any health insurance schemes, for his medical treatment?
    venkatesan, chennai

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android