Thread: New Train facility

New Train facility

Hi,

Currently i am staying in Bangalore with my family. I need to frequently travel to my hometown - Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu - South India ). Existing train in this route (Mysore-Tuituicorin) timing not covenient and also which is not sufficient for the volume of people moving in this route.

With no option we need to travel through Private buses which incurr more expenses not only that we use to get poor service and find it very difficult while travelling with kids.

Not only me, I am sure many people who travelling in this route will have same concern.

So i feel it will be very comfortable if a new train service started in this route.

I need suggestion from this forum for how to use RTI to ease out our concern.

Re: New Train facility

Totally agree that it will be more comfortable to have a new train for your journey,but RTI is not meant for starting new trains. Any new trains/routes have already been announced in railway budget of this year.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android