Topic Identifier

Thread: Registrar of Firm, Mumbai

Registrar of Firm, Mumbai

Hi

This is regarding the Registrar of Firms, Mumbai. Ours is a registered partnership firm of CAs. We admitted a new partner on 01.08.2007. As per the law, intimation regarding admission of a partner is required to be noted with the Registrar of Firms within 90 days from the date of admission. The same was informed to the office of Registrar of Firms within the stipulated time period of 90 days. We forwarded the application regarding admission of a new partner, and as per the Postal Ack the application was recieved at the Office of Registrar on 29.10.2007 i. e. within the due date. We also forwarded the reminders to the Office for noting the admission of a parter. However, till date we have not received any communication from the Office of Registrar of Firms, Mumbai. As such I sent an application to PIO of the Registrar of Firms, Mumbai on 08.05.2008. I request to the members to help me in this matter.

Regards

Re: Registrar of Firm, Mumbai

The PIO is bound to reply you within 30 days of the receipt of the request for information.For subsequent actions , please go through Rti Guide (top blue colour last).For any furthur doubts on RTi issues ,please dont hesitate to post your queries ,our experts will provide you all assitance.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android