Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    harshitp Guest

I should add that if this could happen to IPS officer where do other stand. I am an aspirant of Civil Services and such facts discourage us.

Thank you

› Find content similar to: RTI application seeks info regarding DGP Madhya Pradesh in his Son NRI Quota

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dr Kushal Pathak and others

Pls hold back until you read the judgement order, I have not yet read the same but what I heard was there a relative if defined as someone with one you are emotionally linked and therefore a NRI business man can be called the maternal grandfather and he can pay the fees on behalf of a senior IPs officer!!!!! This speaks very low of things around if we still feel it is a conspiracy, I believe it is corruption reeking from some other source

If people in lure of post retirement benefit can go to such abysmal levels we have no option but to carry out life with the expression of Sachin Tendulkar when he was declared out last evening against England in last match

But fortunately all of for us there is a Supreme Court whenrean appeal can be filed and is being filed

Let us separate corruption from rivalry, may be rivalry would lead to expose' on corruption that does not wipe out blatant corruption but exposing corruption is NOT a conspiracy

Aspiring IPS please be understan, Truth is exposed because of rivalry if you are honest everyone respects you and you need to fear nothing

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

As RTI Activists, the follow ups after obtaining the information should not bother us much though we stand deprived of the fruit of RTI by dismal follow-up.. The RTI has done its job and showed its power. Even known hard-core criminals engaged in anti-national activities are let off on various grounds by judiciary. We cannot help it. But RTI has succeded in expossing the true facts. Good enough ! Was this possible before 12 October 2005 ?

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: RTI application seeks info regarding DGP Madhya Pradesh in his Son NRI Quota

It is beyond the purview of this Portal to discuss about individual cases, sub-judice. The only purpose of the thread was to make aware about the RTI usage and it has already served the purpose.

Also this thread seems to name the person, and hence had been suitably edited and moderated and we apologize for the delay in noticing this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12