Poll: How do you like the New Blogging System?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Blogging for RTI India Members

1. Discussion: Blogging for RTI India Members

This is the discussion thread for the Announcement https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/421-blogging-right-information-india-members.html

Kindly use this thread to Post any bug, suggestion, or comment about the announcement.

Do not use this thread for any other purpose than defined above.

Regards,
    Kushal

2. Great going Kushal. First blogging, which is followed now by galleries. Create a logo and add a little touch of colour, which I am sure you will do one day, and everybody will start envying us.
    Regards,
    Ganpat
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 18-02-07 at 01:33 AM.

3. blogging is a great stuff. I am sure it will bring out lot of writers and unify them. Gallery: Hmm! any anouncements for that? Looks Ganpat ji is a little early bird to catch that

4. Re: Discussion: Blogging for RTI India Members

Quote Originally Posted by ganpat1956 View Post
    Great going Kushal. First blogging, which is followed now by galleries. Create a logo and add a little touch of colour, which I am sure you will do one day, and everybody will start envying us.
    Regards,
    Ganpat
    Congratulations Kushal. After four days of hibernation, I open the site today and I am happy to note the splash of colour everywhere.

Re: Discussion: Blogging for RTI India Members

Blogging is great.I have also created a blog.Please start discussion

6. Re: Discussion: Blogging for RTI India Members

Congratulations for starting RTI Blog. I have made some comment over your blog, kindly follow that.
    Welcome again to RTI India Blogging world.

7. Re: Discussion: Blogging for RTI India Members

Kushal ji,

Your work is excellent in respect to blogging.

congratulations.

rakatkam.

Name:
    Saraswati Janardhanan
    Blog Entries

Re: Discussion: Blogging for RTI India Members

Blogging is a means of telling one's opinion without another interrupting till the whole message is conveyed.
    In that respect I find it a very strong medium and faceless individuals get connected with an imaginary thread of thought.
    RTI being the latest means to know what is going on this forum is sure going to turn ripples into giant size waves and I am glad I too will be part of it.
    Congrats Kushal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android