Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: tax returns

  1. #1

    tax returns


    I'm working in hyderabad.
    I filled my IT returns for FY 2006-07 in the month of July-07. I have changed my address after that.
    I have not received my returns still.

    How can I proceed further.
    Can I convert the mode of payment to Direct deposit or check the status.

    can anybody guide me pls

  2. Re: tax returns

    Hello Sudarmathi,

    Please be guided by the discussion in the various threads on Income tax refund:

    You can use the search option and give the search words as Incometax refund.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

  3. Re: tax returns

    Do read the Tag assigned at the bottom of your thread 'Income tax refund'


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android