Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Other state vehicle in MH

  1. Other state vehicle in MH

    I am working in MNC and owning a bike registered with Madhya Pradesh;
    currently I am in Pune (MH). Problem is that I get transferred from one place to another within six months to a year. I can't take NOC for each state, so could u please guide me is there any option of National permit of two wheelers.
    Thanks for your help.
    Vivek Tripathi

  2. #2

    Re: Other state vehicle in MH

    Hi,suggest please post your query at our sister site:
    RTIIndia site is for RTI related issues only.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android