Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Residential housing society grievance !

  1. #1

    Residential housing society grievance !

    I reside in a residential housing society . I face severe leakge in my house due to the above 6th floor residence who has a 1500 sft open terrace . The society now has requested him to water proof the entire terrace , however since the area is large, the costs are also of much concern to the owner .

    The society has requested the flats exactly below this terrace to contribute 1/3 of the total amount to be spent by the owner of this flat . The balance 1/3 ,the society is willing to contribute and the other 1/3rd shall be paid by the owner of this open terrace flat . In my opinion , the amount to each of the flat members on the 5th floor ( we are only 4 such members who are facing this problem as our houses are below this open terrace ) is quite exorbitant .

    Can anyone guide me if there is any prevalent law on this problem ?

    Kind Regards

  2. #2

    Re: Residential housing society grievance !

    ABC,whatever your name be ,please post your query at our sister site :
    This site,RTIIndia,is exclusively for RTI related issues.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android