Thread: Residential housing society grievance !

Name:
    ABC
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Residential housing society grievance !

I reside in a residential housing society . I face severe leakge in my house due to the above 6th floor residence who has a 1500 sft open terrace . The society now has requested him to water proof the entire terrace , however since the area is large, the costs are also of much concern to the owner .

The society has requested the flats exactly below this terrace to contribute 1/3 of the total amount to be spent by the owner of this flat . The balance 1/3 ,the society is willing to contribute and the other 1/3rd shall be paid by the owner of this open terrace flat . In my opinion , the amount to each of the flat members on the 5th floor ( we are only 4 such members who are facing this problem as our houses are below this open terrace ) is quite exorbitant .

Can anyone guide me if there is any prevalent law on this problem ?

Kind Regards

› Find content similar to: Residential housing society grievance !

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Residential housing society grievance !

ABC,whatever your name be ,please post your query at our sister site :
    www.bighelpers.org
    This site,RTIIndia,is exclusively for RTI related issues.
    Thanks

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android