Thread: hello

hello every body.I just join this forum.For the last four months I got aware with the power RTI has and used it against corruption.it helped me get my confidence back in the system and also get my passport which was withheld for one year.

I'm an engineer working at noida

Tarmeem

hi every body

I got to know about RTI through A freind of mine who didn't know much about it.I go through net to find about RTI how to apply and where to apply.To get my passport back whick was totally in dark as no one know whether it is in Bareilly or in Ghaziabad. I use this strong means to Bareilly passport office and ghaziabad passport office and within 1 month everything was clear.After three months I got Passport back.Its amazing.

Last edited by Shrawan; 20-05-08 at 06:46 PM.

2. Re: hello

Tarmeem,
    I am sure you would be an asset to our community. Kindly help others so that everybody gets the due fair treatment.
    Welcome to RTI India.
    Thank you!

Re: hello

Hi Tarmeem, welcome to RTIIndia community.To start with, please go through Forum Rules section , FAQ section and,RTI Guide section.
    Any RTI related queries please post at RTI Query subforum,you will get all the possible help from our experts.
    Thanks and have good time.