Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Hello Everybody

Dear All,
    I am currently Vice-President of Kalyan railway Passengers association & I a proud to be a part of this RTI forum.Everybody is fed up in India about corruption.Let us share our views and corrupt officials.
    Regards,
    Bose Cherian

› Find content similar to: Hello Everybody

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Welcome to RTI India and have a great time with us. Our current focus is in process and rightful implementation of RTI Act. Feel free to browse around and do create your own blog at our blogging segment here: http://www.rtiindia.org/blogs

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Welcome Bose Cherian, I am sure you will enjoy being associated with our forum. ( By the way request the forum administrators to correct the title of your post "Hell Everybody", through a private message. I know it is a spelling mistake; but here it appears more as a curse than a greeting).

Regards,
    Ganpat

Name:
    BC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Ganpati & Kushal,
    It is spelling mistake,i meant Hello everybody

Name:
    BC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Hello Everybody let us fight corrupt officials

Dear All,
    I am currently Vice-President of Kalyan railway Passengers association & I a proud to be a part of this RTI forum.Everybody is fed up in India about corruption.Let us share our views and corrupt officials.
    Regards,
    Bose Cherian[/quote]
    We all stay and fight corruption in all stages of our daily lives.Let us make India proud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Welcome to RTI Cherian,
    I just corrected the spelling mistake. I am sure you are going to be an asset for the community.
    All the best.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android