Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is RTI applicable to PF managed by Private sector Bank

Hi,

I was employed in Private sector Bank. Every month I contributed 10% of basic salary to my PF account. Bank also contributing equal amount to my PF account. PF was managed by Bank itself. When i resigned from the Bank, only my contribution was given. When I asked Bank contribution, they told that bank contribution was remitted to LIC pension fund hence I am not eligible for bank contribution and the same was forfeited since i was not served for 20 years, in order to get pension.

I can ask information under RTI act?

› Find content similar to: Is RTI applicable to PF managed by Private sector Bank

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Is RTI applicable to PF managed by Private sector Bank

This is a matter that cannot be sorted out through RTI Act. It requires a detailed discussion on the provisions of the EPF Act. Kindly post full details of the same at our sister-site http://www.bighelpers.org/ for further discussions.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android