Topic Identifier

Thread: Pune PRO is still waiting for the Police Clearance Report from New Delhi.

Pune PRO is still waiting for the Police Clearance Report from New Delhi.

Hi,

This is Sujit.

I had applied for the passport from Pune on 16-Jan-08. Prior to Pune, I was in New Delhi. Since I am not staying in Pune from last one year, it was required to have police verification from Pune as well as from New Delhi.

I have got police clearance from Pune easily, but I have not got police clearance report from New Delhi. Two months back, I personally visited New Delhi for this purpose and police verification was already been done by the local poloce station.

Pune PRO is still waiting for the Police Clearance Report from New Delhi.

My organization wants to process my B1 Visa.

Please suggest what to do?

Thanks,
    Sujit

re: Pune PRO is still waiting for the Police Clearance Report from New Delhi.

Sujit ,please prefer RTI application.Please read through RTI Guide and then go through posts under passport "Tag",you will get all answers from writing of RTI Application(you can download from : www.rtiindia.info ) , to what question to ask ,whom to ask etc. Visit: http:/www.rtiindia.org/forum/search/searchid-25073
    Please also visit RTI section of following site for AAs/CPIOs :
    https://passport.gov.in/cpv/RTI.htm
    If you still have doubts,please revert back,we shall be glad to assist you.
    Last edited by opsharma; 22-05-08 at 12:50 PM.

3. re: Pune PRO is still waiting for the Police Clearance Report from New Delhi.

Sujit,
    Apart from what O.P.Sharma mentioned about Passport issue, why don't you visit the tags and search for passport related links.
    Some of them I found and attached to your thread is this:

RTI India - Threads Tagged with passport
    RTI India - Threads Tagged with passport success

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android