Thread: Vehicle transfer to Chennai

Vehicle transfer to Chennai

Hi,

I will be relocating to Chennai starting June. So I collected all the procedures with regards to vehicle transfer to Chennai.
    I have applied for NOC at my Bangalore RTO today.

I reviewed the tamilnadu RTO website and got all the forms required and understood the procedure, however I am hearing a common news that its going to be hectic for me doing this process. Is it really true that we cannot do this by ourselves?

Raam

2. Re: Vehicle transfer to Chennai

Hi Raam,

Welcome to RTI India. This section is only for introduction purposes. Please post your queries on RTI related matters at the appropriate sections. Otherwise, the importance of your query will get lost in the clutter. For non-RTI issues and help on other social causes, please visit our sister-site www.bighelpers.org
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: Vehicle transfer to Chennai

Can you transfer to the appropriate section?

Re: Vehicle transfer to Chennai

please click on the site bighelpers given at post 2 above, register as you did at this site,and post your query.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android