Thread: hi all...

hi all...

Hi all... just got introduced to RTI by a friend(robin)... RTI is too good... thanks to people like Shailesh Gandhi who are using rti in the right manner... but really, think that need to make common people aware of this... not many in my surroundings know about this... Need to spread it... I will definitely make them aware of their right, right away...

2. Re: hi all...

Hi Kapil,
    Welcome to RTI India community. I am delighted to note your interest in taking RTI to the common man. I am sure our portal, with its over-42000 web pages of discussion, will serve as a resource and reference for you in spreading the message of RTI.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: hi all...

Hi Kapil,welcome to RTIIndia community .Certainly appreciate your interest and zeal . Suggest , please do encourage maximum people to post there RTI related questions on this site , so that they can get measured answers to their problems and spread their success stories to create maximum awareness and benefit many people .
    And for you,to start with ,please go through sections : Forum Rules and RTI Guide .

Re: hi all...

thanks...will go through it...

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android