Thread: PF Fund withdrawal

PF Fund withdrawal

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have submitted my PF withdrawal form at Nehru Place (Delhi) office In the month of Jan' 08. Initialy when I was ckicking the claim status at EPFO web site is was showing the date of recipt of my form on 08.01.08. but now the message apearing is " Your Claim Not Received by this Office!".
    I am trying to contact with the officials but they are either not picking the phone or denying to say anything.

Please provide the help i.e. what I should do as has already taken almost 4.5 months and getting further delay.

Regards
    Kirtinidhi Verma

Re: PF Fund withdrawal

Hi,
    Ideally PF Withdrawal can be done if you are unemployed more than 2 months or going aboard.

You required apply for PF withdrawal post 2 months of your resignation through your last organisation. They have particular PF account number against your name with PF office for eg MH/xxxx/yyyy...MH = Maharashtra, xxxx= company account number with PF office, yyyy=individual employee account number with the PF office.

When employee resigns he fills the withdrawal or transfer form & the organisation submits its details regarding the Pf contribution made by the company. however the list of the organisation goes in collection & not for individual basis.

As far as I know the way PF office works it takes 6 - 8 months to get your PF amount.
    However you can still ask through Human Resource Department about the status of your PF withdrawal application or ask them the reference details (application number) to follow -up directly with the PF office.

I know that I have not exactly answered your query however I felt that by giving the background of PF withdrawal it might help you to locate the status of your application.

Regards,
    Anjali

3. Re: PF Fund withdrawal

Posts no.2 & 4 in the thread : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/541-ho...n-help-me.html will be of some help to you. You can also browe through all the threads with the tag Provident Fund to get a clear idea.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Thanks Dear.

hi everybody i have applied for pf in sep 2008 my pf number is with me but i m not getting the pf amount.it was already a year passed how much time it takes.what i have to do for this.

Name:
    Devendranath
    Blog Entries

RAUSHAN KUMAR,
    Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information.
    Please see post # 3 above.
    Regards.
    Positive thinkers get Powerful Results.