Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pgportal.gov.in It is a online Public grievance loading and monitoring system

1. Re: pgportal.gov.in It is a online Public grievance loading and monitoring system

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    On a side note, I found a website INVESTOR HELPLINE SPLASH , run by the Ministry Of Company Affairs (MCA) which seems to be quite useful. It even carries a list of complainants who solved their investor related problems by lodging complaints on the portal including emails received from satisfied users.

Can be used for complaints/grievances regarding Demat/Shares/Rights issues/Refunds/Debentures/Fixed Deposit/Vanishing Complany's and other related issues.
    I could not find it to be run by Government of India, Company Affairs.

It is managed by Midas Touch Investors Association, and all what I found was 'Sponsored and aided by Ministry of Corporate Affairs'. Generally Government run website ends with gov.in or nic.in

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: pgportal.gov.in It is a online Public grievance loading and monitoring system

It is not at all easy to create a facility meant to be useful as a facility. The so called facilities like 'femiliarity of the leaders with the electorates during election" created as window dressing are only placebo meant to serve the limitted selfish objectives of the creator

3. Re: pgportal.gov.in It is a online Public grievance loading and monitoring system

I submitted one application in the DARPG site in connection with certain corrupt practice of one W.Bengal Govt.officer in May 07, it was subsequently sent to the Concerned Department of the State Govt. No redressal achieved till date,even after many reminders.

4. Re: pgportal.gov.in It is a online Public grievance loading and monitoring system

Hello ,
    my experience with this website has been good till now
    1. I had issues with bsnl where there was no connection for few months irregular basis , i complained several times to them but to no use , then i registered a complaint in this portal .
    And my neighbour also did the same thing
    result : We got 97 days rebate

2. I have registered a complaint against bbmp on the 31st and it has been recieved by a secretary in the karnataka government i am yet to recieve a response from them . If within 30 days i do not recieve any response i will file a reminder in the portal .

5. Re: pgportal.gov.in It is a online Public grievance loading and monitoring system

Please also visit the links I have collected for consumer grievance redressal system here:
    Consumer Rights - Link Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android