Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Processing time for PF

Hi,

I resigned from a software company in Bangalore in April 2008. My employer filed my PF withdrawal forms with PF office Mumbai,Bandra in September,2007. But so far I have not received any notification from them, when I checked my PF status online its mentioned that they received my forms in September 2007.

I mailed them many times but no response, Can you please help me how can I approach them to know how many months its going take to process my PF?

Thanks,
    Akhila

› Find content similar to: Processing time for PF

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Processing time for PF

Kindly go through the thread : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/541-ho...n-help-me.html, to get some valuable ideas on how to proceed further.

There are also a lot of similar threads on PF problems which have been discussed at this forum earlier. You can view all those discussions from the following link: RTI India - Threads Tagged with provident fund

Another informative area worth visiting is the blog of one of our members jps50 : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...dent-fund.html
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Akhila
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your information.

I found really worthy information in RTI. I almost lost my hope on my PF before visiting this site...now I got idea on how to proceed further.
    As a first I just want to send a formal letter to the PF office regarding my case.

Thanks all for your help

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akhila View Post
    As a first I just want to send a formal letter to the PF office regarding my case.
    That is the right way to proceed.

We are also delighted to note your observations about this community. Please do participate in the discussions regularly and get benefitted.

Good luck.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Akhila, do keep us posted about your progress and we look forward to your success story post .good luck.

Name:
    Akhila
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

I am about to send letter to PF office, luckily before that I got my PF, deposited in my bank account[in July-08].
    I just want to let you know that EPF office received my application in September 2007 and it took 11 months to process my application.

Thanks all for your help.

Cheers,
    Akhila