J.P. SHARMA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tender Malpractices in B.S.E.B., Patna

Hi!Myself a flagholder for more than 35 years for Bihar State Electricity Board, Patna under Govt. of Bihar.I am doing Pole manufacturing works, civil and allied works for BSEB, Patna and 30 days back got a major setback from its some corrupt officials. I have been carrying out Pole manufacturing work for BSEB from 1990 and most experienced contractor so far. I have started such work for BSEB for the first time in Patna then Muzaffarpur and now in Madhopur Pole Unit, Motihari, Bihar. In a very recent tender in which they awarded the work to a contractor whose earnest deposit has once been forfieted by BSEB iself only on the pretext of his recommendation by an MLA. He has been permitted to change some of his tender papers even after submitting his papers and rates.

His rate is not below my quoted rate, neither he has any prior experience of such work and he is also not a native to the place of work where I have been carrying it our from 1990(18yrs).

His only qualification is that he has been recommended for the work by an MLA duly endorsed by a Member of BSEB, Patna. I have very strong objection to it and like to get your kind help. I am seeking only justice and anticipating cooperation from you all so that I may able to eradicate the rampant corruption with nexus of politicians.

Pl extend your help!

› Find content similar to: Tender Malpractices in B.S.E.B., Patna

Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 26-05-08 at 02:15 PM.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Tender Malpractices in B.S.E.B., Patna

Dear Shri Sharma,

You have been a contractor with BSEB for more than three decades. You know the nitty-gritty of this line better than any of us. Besides I am afraid, politicians have not changed their style of functioning overnight to the present one.

If any of the established rules for governing contracts have been violated in awarding the contract to your competitor, I suggest you to take recourse to legal remedies. RTI can at best get you only information available on record. Beyond that you have to use your ingenuity and other remedies.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    R.P.Vallinayagam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can't find any evidence in the tender document. It is very easy to change papers. So you better go to court.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

As it is not related to RTI now, I am closing this thread.