0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Passport delay

Passport Officer
    Jaipur

Dear Sir

Ref: File ref No. JPRWxxxxxxxx

With refernce to the above cited subject I would like to know the status of Ambika Joshi's passport (my daughter) renewal. We had send the passport for correction of address where the name of the city was incorrectly mentioned as JODHPUR whereas it should have been UDAIPUR.The passport and two followup letters have been sent to your offcie on July 31/2007 and on October 03/2007 by Speed post but no communication has been received from your end.

If there is further information required please let me know so that I can supply the same.

This to request you to expedite the matter as it is long overdue.

Yours truly

Vijay Joshi
    Udaipur
    Tel: .... ........

› Find content similar to: Passport delay

Last edited by ganpat1956; 26-05-08 at 11:52 PM.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Passport delay

Dear Vijay Joshi,

This portal is meant for discussions/clarifications/guidance on RTI related issues. We do not engage in obtaining any RTI info on behalf of the members.

However the following links will give you some useful information.
    1. http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3210-post4.html
    2. RTI India - Threads Tagged with passport

I have removed your address and phone no.s to protect your personal identity.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Passport delay

Thanks a lot.

Vijay Joshi

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android