Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acknowledgement of RTI Application - Delhi Passport Office

1. Re: Acknowledgement of RTI Application - Delhi Passport Office

otherwise they will have to clarify against which RTI application they have made that particular RTI fees receipt

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Acknowledgement of RTI Application - Delhi Passport Office

Quote Originally Posted by bbmurali_2000 View Post
    Hi Prbhat

I have a doubt here. If a copy is not acknowledged, How is it got known that application is made against that particular cash receipt.
    Very correct ! Plus how will you prove the contents of your application ?

Quote Originally Posted by prbhat_gen View Post
    since they have provided you a cash receipt of the RTI fees, they wont be in the position to deny the receipt of your RTI application
    otherwise they will have to clarify against which RTI application they have made that particular RTI fees receipt
    This will only lead to you going round and round and round and round.......

3. Re: Acknowledgement of RTI Application - Delhi Passport Office

had the rti application been sent by registered post, as per our negative presumption then also they can change our application.

but how will they produce the fordged signature on the fordged application.

the thing is, they should have received the application also but since they have not done so inspite of repeated request, we can cite the fact in our subsequent appeals

4. Re: Acknowledgement of RTI Application - Delhi Passport Office

the thing is, they should have received the application also but since they have not done so inspite of repeated request, we can cite the fact in our subsequent appeals
    That is precisely what Karira has suggested in his post No.2
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

My point is:

There is a possibility that a single person can file more than one RTI application in a particular office. If he is given just a cash receipt, with out indicating the right application for which he has made the fee, it would be difficult later, especially after 30 days, to co-relate and process the application.
    Last edited by bbmurali_2000; 29-05-08 at 12:29 PM. Reason: correction

Shamsa, please go through posts 2 and 12 above again . And in your first appeal ,if it comes to ,do mention in writing the exact wordings of receiving officer who refused to receipt your application(sign and stamp your copy).

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Abhishek,

Individuals start using RTI because all else has failed.
    Individuals are different and look at the same situation differently.
    Individuals react to the same situation also differently.

My "negative" attitude towards PIO's and AA's has developed from my personal experience and from the experience of other RTI applicants on this forum and in various other fora.

My principle is very simple:

Do not give anyone in the Government even a small iota of a chance to make you run around. Block all possible exit routes for the PIO and AA.

8. Re: Acknowledgement of RTI Application - Delhi Passport Office

karira,

i 100% agree with you.

and also thanks for the suggestion.

i was suggesting shams alam, all that thing because nothing could be done now only we can move forward. (the clerk who has not stamped the application while filing the application initially, he is not going to stamp the application now. only we can highlight the fact in our appeals.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12