Thread: Hello everybody

1. Hello everybody

I am Pralhad Kachare working in Govt. of Maharashtra, practising RTI in field and trying how service delivery can be improved using RTI. We are workin on a wide scale in north maharashtra. I strongly believe RTI could lead to good governance.

Pralhad Kachare

2. Re: Hello everybody

Welcome Pralhad Kachare to the RTI India community. Kindly share with us your experiences. I also look forward to your active participation in the discussions.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: Hello everybody

Do share with us your findings about How service delivery can be improved by use of RTI.
    Have a great time with us and I am sure you would be an active member of RTI India and help others.

Re: Hello everybody

Hello Kachare,welcome to RTIIndia community.Please go through Forum Rules,Privy Policy and RTI Guide,to start with . Since you are working in the field and actively practicing RTI to smoothen services,how about sharing your experiences and DOs/DONTs.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello everybody

Welcome Mr.Kachare. Your belief is on the right direction. Posting your name at the top would be more convenient.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android