Thread: Hello everybody

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everybody

I am Pralhad Kachare working in Govt. of Maharashtra, practising RTI in field and trying how service delivery can be improved using RTI. We are workin on a wide scale in north maharashtra. I strongly believe RTI could lead to good governance.

Pralhad Kachare

› Find content similar to: Hello everybody

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Hello everybody

Welcome Pralhad Kachare to the RTI India community. Kindly share with us your experiences. I also look forward to your active participation in the discussions.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Do share with us your findings about How service delivery can be improved by use of RTI.
    Have a great time with us and I am sure you would be an active member of RTI India and help others.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Kachare,welcome to RTIIndia community.Please go through Forum Rules,Privy Policy and RTI Guide,to start with . Since you are working in the field and actively practicing RTI to smoothen services,how about sharing your experiences and DOs/DONTs.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Welcome Mr.Kachare. Your belief is on the right direction. Posting your name at the top would be more convenient.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android