Thread: Questions on Prasar Bharti

1. Questions on Prasar Bharti

Very well informed. I am tempted to pose my problem.
    I asked from Prasar Bharati, AIR,
    q1. when did the bhakti sangeet prgrm started and stopped.
    ans: it stated 1.6.04 stoped 31.3.08
    my comment: this is not true. it started from beginning of vividh bharati
    q2. copy of policy under which this was decided.
    ans: on the basis of phone-calls, emails etc. from listeners
    my comment: avoided the answer
    q3. constituion of the committee or the officer and its juridiction who took the decision
    ans: no commitee. it is the priviledge of director.
    my comment: avoided the answer
    q4: from start of vividh bharati, details of broadcasting of bhakti sangeet.
    ans: records not available

It is obvious, they have avoided the correct answer?
    should I file a fresh appl reframing the questions or appeal to FAA?
    I shall appreciate advice.

2. Re: RTI Application : Information vs Question

Friends,
    This area is for Beta Testing of uploads, to report any bugs and to offer suggestions in the forth coming "Directory" section of our portal. Please do not use it as a regular forum discussion area with your RTI queries.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: RTI Application : Information vs Question

Thanks to Ganpat. I request you to please transfer my post to appropriate place or a new thread in need help column etc.
    Last edited by slchowdhary; 31-05-08 at 08:46 AM. Reason: addition

4. Re: Questions on Prasar Bharti

Shifted from "Public Beta Testing".
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: Questions on Prasar Bharti

How does it affect a common citizen which year bhakti sangeet started, how does it make a diff who started and who stopped ? It is imperitive to restrain ourselves from indulging in avoidable passtime trait ,in order to maintain sanctity and seriousness of RTI Act.

6. Re: Questions on Prasar Bharti

Mr. O P sharma,
    If that is so, why are not providing the information straight away.
    It is incourtious, to say the least, to label one's effort without making efforts to understand.

Re: Questions on Prasar Bharti

Fully understand and appreciate that all individuals have different needs to satiate inner cravings , in a few cases it may be bhakti sangeet on AIR . And from your comments it appears that you knew the answers but were still keen to get answers from THEM using RTI as a tool . Anyway ,like they say each to herself/himself.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android