Thread: hello

hello

Hello Sir,
    I would like to know that when the people of Plamootikkada Road near idichakkaplamoodu,Parassala in Kerala distict who were living there for more than 50 years will get the document stating that the property is their own.
    Hallo Sir/Madam
    I would like to receive an information about a place in trivandrum district. A place named Idichakkaplamoodu in Trivandrum District near Parassala of Kerala State. A road named Plamoottikkada road. The people of this particular road are living there for past 30-40 years. But nobody have a document with them stating that they have right in the property. The people living there are very poor and donot have any land atall in any other places. The government had promised to give the document proof,since 5 years. But the government is planning to widen the highwway also. So what will be the stage of poor people living there. What about their huts? please verify the details and send me a mail on ........................................ as soon as possible.

Last edited by ganpat1956; 31-05-08 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Email id removed

Re: hello

Mr Manoj,welcome to RTIIndia community.
    This subforum is for introduction only.
    This site is for RTI issues only,post your question at :https://www.bighelpers.org

Multiple post and email id may please be deleted.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: hello

Welcome to RTI India Manoj

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android