Topic Identifier

Thread: hello

hello

hello every body

iam Dr. Soumitra Mandal ,till date i not recived the 5th pay commision arear from kendriya vidyalaya megahatuburu ,Jarkhand.
    can you kindly help me in this regards.i had written so many application ,send fax, to the Principal ,Assiatant commisioner,and also commissioner

with regards

Dr.Soumitra Mandal
    Ex Physical Education Teacher
    KVS

2. Re: hello

Hello Dr Soumitra Mandal,

KVS is a public authority as defined in the RTI Act. Since you have already taken up the matter with various letters, fax etc but not received any reply, now you can follow it up through RTI. The RTI application can be addressed either to the PIO/AC in charge of your region or the PIO at Sangathan HQ Delhi. Please go through the details of how to make an apllication here: RTI Guide

If you need any assistance on framing an RTI question please take it up at RTI Community Support - Ask for Framing an RTI Question at rtiindia.org. Our active members will be happy to give you their suggestions.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: hello

I request you to visit my blog: Any thing pending with govt.? and file RTI application. All the best.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: hello

jps50's blogs can be seen here:

RTI India - jps50

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android